Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm. Donations during off-peak hours are encouraged (8 am- 12 pm or after 2:30 pm).
Small nonperishable donations can be dropped off at most local grocery stores. We have donation bins placed near the front of all the local grocery stores and we pick up daily (M-F). Or consider making a donation online.
Donating to the Food Bank is easy and inexpensive!
You can donate food or funds–both help us feed our local community.
- Food or funds can be dropped at 602 Bond St. Bozeman, MT 59715 (See map below)
- Monetary donations can be mailed to P.O. Box 1129 Bozeman, MT 59771
- Interested in holding a food drive? Please register here and we’ll pass along helpful tips and facts that can inspire others to give!
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Determine how much you can spend for the Food Bank
- Look for sale items that the Food Bank could use- see our wish list for more ideas
- Purchase the items and place in the collection bins at the checkout
Collection Bin Locations:
- Albertson’s of Bozeman and Belgrade
- Smith’s Food & Drug
- Heeb’s Fresh Market
- Community Food Co-op
- Town & Country Foods- 11th, 19th, and Belgrade locations
Contact us if you have any questions!