- This event has passed.
Summer Meals Program
June 12, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - August 25, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Summer should be a stress-free time for parents and kids. Let our Summer Meal Program help. The Summer Meals Program is available all summer long, M-F from 12:00pm-1:00pm*!
Beginning Monday June 12th
In Belgrade –
Kathy Hollensteiner Park (on Circle Drive just north and east of Saddle Peaks Elementary). Meals are served from 12:00pm-1:00pm Monday through Friday.
In Three Forks –
Stevenson Park (just off of East Grove). We are doing meals in conjunction with the Summer
Rec Program, lunch is served and available to the public Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30am-12:00pm
In Bozeman –
- Montana State University SOB Barn Park/Lawn (on west Garfield). Lunch is served 12:00pm-1:00pm
Monday through Friday.
- Beall Park (N. Bozeman Ave). Lunch is served 11:00am-12:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Bozeman Public Library (626 East Main). Breakfast is served from 9:30-10:15am and Lunch is
served 12:00-1:00pm Monday through Friday.
*NEW THIS YEAR*
- Kirk Park (2000 West Beall). Lunch is served in the parking lot across Beall from 22nd street from
12:00pm-1:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Irving Elementary (811 West Alderson), Lunch is served by the gardens 11:15am-12:15pm Monday
Meals served are tasty, follow USDA nutrition guidelines, and help ALL families save money. There are no applications to fill out or proof of income.