- This event has passed.
Summer Lunch Begins- Bozeman & Belgrade
June 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Summer should be a stress-free time for parents and kids. Come join us for our Summer Meals Program! Summer Lunch 2019 will run June 10th through August 23rd in Belgrade and through August 30th in Bozeman.
- Beall Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:15 – 12:15 pm – Served next to the pavilion on the corner of East Villard and North Bozeman. (415 North Bozeman)
- Bozeman Public Library – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm– Served by the main entrance at the top of the front circle. (626 East Main)
- Irving School – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served by the school’s main entrance on West Alderson just west of the garden beds near the playground. (611 south 8th)
- Kirk Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:30-12:30 pm– Served under the trees next to the Beall st parking lot. (2000 West Beall)
- MSU Family and Graduate Housing – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served on the playground in front of the SOB Barn. (1400 West Garfield)
- Kathy Park, Belgrade – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served by the gate next to the park entrance off of circle drive (Circle Drive, off of Mayfair behind Saddle Peak Elementary).
- Lewis & Clark Park, Belgrade– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:00 – 12:00 pm– Served by the pavilion on the corner of North Davis and East Central. (204 East Central)
Our LUNCH program is open to ALL kids and teens 18 and under. FREE, healthy meals are available at meal sites across the Gallatin Valley. We offer a safe, supervised location where your kids and teens can stay active and spend time with friends while enjoying healthy meals.
Learn more about our Summer Lunch Program