Carve Out Hunger
March 28 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
CARVE OUT HUNGER
Donate Canned Food for Discounted Lift Tickets
Bridger Bowl and GVFB team up annually to collect food to “carve out hunger” and feed local residents.
- Anyone with 15 or more cans of food (only non-perishable food accepted)
- Outside Saddle Peak Lodge by ticket windows, 8 am – 2 pm
- Ninth Annual Food Drive, last year 5,201 pounds of food was donated!
- Donate food at Bridger Bowl to the Gallatin Valley Food Bank for a discounted lift ticket and season pass raffle entry
- For every 15 cans of food, donors receive one voucher good for a $25 lift ticket or a free child lift ticket and one entry to win a 2020-21 Bridger Bowl Adult Season Pass
- Voucher good March 29, 2020, thru the remainder of 2019/20 season
- Take the voucher to ticket windows!