2018 Summer Lunch Sites
2018 Summer Lunch Program
Summer should be a stress-free time for parents and kids. Let our Summer Meal Program help. The Summer Meals Program is available all summer long, M-F from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm*!
Our LUNCH program is open to ALL kids and teens 18 and under. FREE, healthy meals are available at meal sites across the Gallatin Valley. We offer a safe, supervised location where your kids and teens can stay active and spend time with friends while enjoying healthy meals.
Meals served are tasty, follow USDA nutrition guidelines, and help ALL families save money. There are no applications to fill out or proof of income. Just show up and enjoy a meal.
Please join us at one of our following meal sites or text “food” to 877 877 for a site near you.
Summer Lunch will run June 11th through August 24th, 2018 at the Following Sites:
- Beall Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:15 – 12:15 pm – Served next to the pavilion on the corner of East Villard and North Bozeman -(415 North Bozeman).
- Bozeman Public Library – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm– Served by the main entrance at the top of the front circle. (626 East Main).
- Kirk Park– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm– Served under the trees next to the Beall st parking lot (2000 West Beall).
- MSU Family and Graduate Housing – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served on the playground in front of the SOB Barn. (1400 West Garfield)
- Kathy Park, Belgrade – Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 12:00-1:00 pm – Served by the gate next to the park entrance off of circle drive (Circle Drive, off of Mayfair behind Saddle Peak Elementary).
- Lewis & Clark Park, Belgrade– Lunch Served Monday to Friday from 11:00 – 12:00 pm– Served by the pavilion on the corner of North Davis and East Central (204 East Central).
- Stevenson Park, Three Forks– Lunch Served Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 11:30-12:15 pm – Served near the Pavilion by the corner of East Fir and Third Ave (East Fir Street).